Thursday, January 28, 2010

Greetings Everyone

Ok, I have been away for a bit. Many changes happening in my life right now, a few I can not share yet but I will once everything is in the final stages. The blessed elderly lady that was living with me decided to move in with her wonderful daughter. That basically has freed me up a bit, I became too caught up in her life. I have learned 2 lessons though, the first is not everyone is cut out to care for the elderly (I may be one). The second is get both sides of a story no matter how hard it is to ask the question, find a way to get the whole story. Enough said.

Well my date is 28 Jul 09 makes my locs 6 months old, I finally got around to taking pictures with my mini cam. The only progress I see is that a lot of the rear locs are locking, the length still seems the same to me and I am ok with it. I have been rocking my few winter hats. Some of the smaller hats I have not been able to get in since I started my first set. It is a good thing hat styles do not change too much and if they do I just bring them back to style. :-) When you are older you can do things like that, :-) . In either case as most of you know, in the USA it is cold. Now I really do not have it as bad as other parts of the country and for a couple of weeks we had 30 degree days & 20 degree nights. As for me, I do not even want to know what a minus anything feels like. Now many of you are like what is she going on about, that is not cold. You are probably right but since I love the other three seasons better than this current one hopefully you will understand even if you do not agree with my rant. I mainly put on the hats for self preservation. I simply love getting in the shower with nothing on my head. I do not even own a shower cap. Of course my love and practicality must come together, so I put on a hat and once on it does not come off all day. It becomes a part of whatever I am wearing. So here is how I rock my hats...









My best buddy (Karen) & I painted her son's kitchen. Now that was fun. He has an awning around two walls of his kitchen and the other two walls had panelling on them. His apartment is rented so we could not do any demolition, which is what we wanted to do, so we painted. We pre painted with KLIRG this stuff is great. It made the walls so white we had to apply 2 coats of paint to cover the premier. I did not realize that we both are perfectionists and that painting soothes you. She took pics I will get some from her to post.

Well that is it for now, many blessings to you I pray the first month of 2010 has been a good one for you.

Until next time, remember JESUS Christ is the only way to GOD the Father!

No comments: