Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year

Greetings & May GOD bless you all in this new year and new decade!

Well, my world has turned a bit and I have a few things going on. I have opened up my home to one of the elderly women in my church. To say the least I am going thur a transitional period, I am not really adjusting well. This definitely shows me where I am in HIM. It's not looking good. I am realizing that I am not all that nor am I even where I thought I was in HIM. Not good nor even comforting. I am grateful though, that GOD has allowed me to go through this just so I can see where I am in HIM. It is easy to be self righteous, to be assured of yourself and your standing in Christ JESUS. It is only when people, circumstances & situations rub you that you find out what you are made 0f. Are you HIS or are you memorex? I know that I need total and complete help from GOD the Father, GOD the Son & GOD the Holy Spirit. I have to be let by HIM, if I am not everything you see is fake. So my prayer for myself and truly all of us; is that we will not be deceived because of what we do or say for CHRIST. That GOD would help us each moment live for HIS glory, for we all know that only what is done for CHRIST will last. So everything that we do, let it be done for HIS glory and not our own. Let's live for HIM for real in 2010.

Many blessings & peace to you!

1 comment:

Ro said...

Chinese comments... I am so good right? I was receiving all these Chinese comments and I was trying to be all techno savy and google what the writing was saying. After the translation I would post the comment and what google said, with my comment. The laugh truly is on me. Each comment had a long line with a lot of ...., why did i not know this was a link. I messed around and clicked on it by mistake and why did i go into a sexy asian web site. Ok, jokes on me, I will not even bother trying to find out what the little innocent comment is.

Many blessings.
Much to say, no time to say it.